“Meet Sulwhasoo at the landmark of Singapore, where the past and future Intersect”
Sulwhasoo is opening its 100th global store in Singapore,
the representative flagship store in ASEAN.
Sulwhasoo, the holistic beauty brand that presents the beauty of ‘Harmony and Balance’ with Asian philosophy and wisdom, opens a flagship store at ‘Capitol Singapore’, the historical landmark of Singapore, coming 1st July. This is Sulwhasoo’s 100th global store and the first flagship store in the ASEAN region.
Capitol Singapore, the new home to Sulwhasoo’s latest flagship store, is the heart of Singapore that originated from the historical Capitol Theater built in 1929. It is surrounded by some of the most iconic landmarks, including the City Hall and St. Andrew’s Cathedral. The Sulwhasoo store will be opening in the central building (Capitol Retail) within Capitol Singapore which has been restored by the Singaporean government as a part of the cultural heritage redevelopment project.
The brand’s value and mission to combine Asian herbal medicine and advanced skincare science to convey Asian wisdom for harmony and balance has been materialized throughout the Sulwhasoo Flagship Store in Singapore. The shop front greets guests with the Brand Zone to present the philosophy of ‘Holistic Beauty’ and the display window by the hallway is the Ingredient Zone that displays Sulwhasoo’s key formula of JAUM Balancing Complex™ and the essence of ginseng science, Ginsenomics™, in a realistic and interactive manner. The Flagship Store houses an exhibition space that expresses everything about the brand; a product showcase where customers can try all of Sulwhasoo’s skincare and makeup selection, a counseling space and a beauty lounge.
Sulwhasoo Flagship Store in Singapore will also provide exclusive products and personalized services for a differentiated customers’ brand experience. It offers special beauty programs such as the Essential Treatment for hydration and the Hydro-aid Treatment for deep moisturization, in addition to the Concentrated Ginseng, Timetreasure, and Snowise Treatments, the ordinary beauty ritual programs available at department store. Sulwhasoo Harmonizen Regenerating Cream, Essentrue Body Serum and Essentrue Body Cream will be exclusively available only at the Flagship Store.
“Sulwhasoo has been well received and loved since it was launched in Singapore,” said a Sulwhasoo Sales Team. “Opening a store at Capitol Singapore, a local landmark, is a very valuable event for the brand. We will continue to enhance the value of Sulwhasoo as a luxury beauty brand and strive to meet the expectations of global customers through various activities to thus reaching out to more consumers in the global market.”
Singapore launched Sulwhasoo in September 2012 by opening its first counter at TANGS@Tangs Plaza to approach Singapore women with competitive products and genuine story-telling. This led to the recognition of Korean skincare products as being highly suitable for the local consumers in Singapore. Locally, Sulwhasoo settled as the leading skincare brand of Korea with its refined image amongst renowned global beauty brands. The revenues in the ASEAN market, including Singapore, increased by more than 80% in 2014 compared to the previous year to haul the growth of the brand in the global market. Currently, Sulwhasoo is sold in 10 countries around the world, including Singapore, China, USA, Thailand etc and is concentrating on its development as a global beauty brand.
Sulwhasoo BoutiqueCapitol Building, 15, Stamford Road, #01-72/73, Singapore 178906
Capitol Singapore is Singapore’s first integrated luxury lifestyle district that is located at the heart of the city and boasts its beautiful landscape surrounded by some of the major landmarks, including St. Andrews’s Cathedral, City Hall, CHIJMES, and the Raffles Hotel. Capitol Singapore consists of the Capital Retail, which houses Sulwhasoo and many of the world’s most prestigious brands, the 6-star Patina Singapore, Eden Residence Capitol, and the historical Capitol Theater that survived the colonization of England and Japan. It has been a grand-scale restoration and development project promoted by the Singaporean government and has attracted great attention At a stellar location and a juxtaposition of conserved and modern buildings connecting past and present, Capitol Singapore is the perfect integration of memories, modernity and vibrant lifestyle, making it the next travel haven).
Beauty Programs of Sulwhasoo Singapore Flagship Store
- Essential Hydrating Care Facial Treatment (60MIN) - $120 : (*Exclusively available at Singapore Flagship Store)
Uses the deep-hydrating Essential Line and Korean paper mask with excellent air permeability and absorption to restore hydration and smoothness.
- Hydro-aid Purifying Facial Treatment (60MIN) - $150 : (*Exclusively available at Singapore Flagship Store)
Uses the Hydro-aid Line for the harmonious flow of moisture and the skin-purifying White Porcelain Facial Tool to instantly resolve dry skin that causes lack of radiance.
- Snowise EX Illuminating Facial Treatment (60MIN) - $180 : Achieve a luminous complexion and instantly brightens dull skin tone for healthier, brighter skin.
- Concentrated Ginseng Rejuvenating Facial Treatment (75MIN) - $220 : The regenerating energy of Ginseng Line harmonizes with the cool energy of jade to firm and restore the foundation of skin and supply ample nutrition.
- Timetreasure Perfecting Facial Treatment (75MIN) - $280 : Indulge the skin with precious and rare centuries old Korean Red Pine extracts of Sulwhasoo’s total anti-aging Timetreasure Line to restore aged skin and defy aging for the ideal youthfulness.
Sulwhasoo Singapore Flagship Store’s design identity
- As a representative flagship store in the ASEAN region, Sulwhasoo Boutique in Capitol Singapore is designed to carry Sulwhasoo’s unique brand color while accentuating the characteristics of the Capitol Building, Singapore’s landmark.
- Most notable in Sulwhasoo Boutique’s design are the curved lines that reflect a strong appreciation for Singapore’s traditional architectural form. In addition, the flagship store has adopted the black and white colors – the same color code as in other Sulwhasoo stores – but features brass as a point color. The color of brass is incorporated in the store due to its connection to the gardenia color in Sulwhasoo’s brand identity.
- The simplest design was selected for store fixtures in order to bring prominence to Sulwhasoo products that feature the unique flowing lines of Asia. The use of patterned marble adds a soft, warm and feminine touch.
- The inside of the store is divided into two primary sections: the ‘Beauty Program Service Zone’ at the center and the ‘Product Zone’ in the surrounding area. In particular, the ‘Beauty Program Service Zone’ stands out with the contrast of designs and colors to highlight the professional beauty programs that Sulwhasoo Boutique offers. The video display wall makes customers feel closer to Sulwhasoo.
- In addition, the ‘Product Zone’ is placed around the edges of the store, where ceilings are elevated. The ‘Product Zone’ is an open space without walls, maximizing the contact between Sulwhasoo products and customers across aisles of the Capitol Building and glass windows.
Sulwhasoo presents holistic beauty that provides the ultimate skin solution and restores the harmony between body and mind with its modern skin science and the legendary Asian medicinal herbs that have been cherished for thousands of years in Asian wisdom. The brand gains wisdom from the laws of nature and beautifies the body with rare and precious ingredients in pursuit of beauty that resembles the nature with the harmony between body and mind. With ‘JAUM Balancing ComplexTM,’ the original formula of Sulwhasoo for balanced skin derived from more than 3,000 ingredients, ‘ginseng’, the outstanding ingredient of Korea that makes Sulwhasoo’s original prescriptions even more special, and the latest ‘bioconversion technology’, Sulwhasoo delivers the value of holistic beauty to the world beyond Korea. As of 2014, Sulwhasoo has stores in Korea, Mainland China, Singapore, Hong Kong (China), Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Vietnam, and USA, successfully thriving as the Asian beauty creator.